本预测 根据雅思 根据雅思 写作 题库的话分类和出 规律，精选题库的话分类和出 规律，精选题库的话分类和出 规律，精选题库的话分类和出 规律，精选题库的话分类和出 规律，精选题库的话分类和出 规律，精选题库的话分类和出 规律，精选以下真题， 以下真题， 以下真题， 供同学们 供同学们 供同学们 练习 ！
bet356手机版app6博彩bet356总部 1. Many museums and historical sites are mainly visited by tourists, not by local people. Why is this the case? What can be done to attract local people? 2. Some people think age limit for driving should be increased to make driving safer. Do you agree or disagree? 3. The use of mobile phones in certain places is as antisocial s smoking. Do you think the use of mobile phones should be banned like smoking? 4. Some students take one year off between finishing school and starting university studies. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? 5. It is more important to plant more trees in open area of towns and cities than build more housing. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. Some people think young people should be required to have full time education until they are at least 18 years old. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. Printed book is not necessary in digital era，books can stored in electronically，others believe that printed books will continue to play an important part in our lives. Discuss both views and give your opinions.
8. It is important for all towns and cities to have large public outdoor places like squares and parks. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. An increasing number of people change their career and places of residence several times during their life. Is this a positive or negative development?
10. Some say the purpose of education is to prepare individuals to be useful to society. Others say the purpose of education is to achieve personal ambitions. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
11. Young people who commit crimes should be punished the same way as adults by authorities. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
12. More and more adults have continued living with their parents for many years after they complete education and find jobs. Do the advantages of this choice outweigh the disadvantages?
13. Many parents choose to teach their children at home rather than sending them to school. Do you think the benefits of home schooling outweigh its drawbacks?
14. Human activities have negative effects on environment. Some people believe it is too late to take measures to prevent animals and plants from
dying out. Others think actions should be taken to improve the situation. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
15. Nowadays, a large number of advertising aims at children. Some people think it has negative effects on children and should be banned. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
16. Some students take one year off between finishing school and going to university, in order to travel or to work. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
17. Some people think that it is more important to plant more trees in open area in towns and cities than build more housing. To what extend do agree or disagree?
18. Some working parents believe children centers can provide best care for children, while others think of other family members like grandparents can do this job. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
19. Some people believe famous people's support towards international aid organizations draws the attention to problems, while others think celebrities make the problems less important. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
20. Some people say that communication by using computers and phones will have negative effect on young people's writing and reading skills. Do you agree or disagree?
21. Nowadays, older people who need employment have to compete with younger people. What problems do this cause? And what are the solutions？
22. Some people think only best students should be rewarded, others think we should reward students who make progress.
23. Young people who commit crimes should be treated in the same way as adults by authorities. To what extent do you agree or disagree？
24. In some countries, more and more adults are continuing to live with their parents even after they have completed education and found jobs. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
25. In some countries, there has been an increase in the number of parents who educate their children themselves at home instead of sending them to school. Do you think the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
唐天格 Shirely： 新生代教学实力派，雅思总分7.5，阅读8分；独创彩虹分析法，抽茧剥丝，助力学生攻克雅思托福阅读长难句；深知词汇词根，庖丁解牛，帮助学生科学有效的记忆词汇...查看详情>>
简介：招生对象： 雅思6分 词汇量6500以上 教学目标： IELTS目标7.0 增值服务： 学前测试 Prepsmith学前测...
简介：招生对象： 词汇量1000以上 入学测试4题 教学目标： 起步阶段 IELTS目标3.0 增值服务： 学前测试...
以上就是小编为大家介绍的课程，希望对考生们有所帮助。如果想了解更多关于考试如何练习及相关信息，请关注我们，免费获取备考提分解决方案，或欢迎 点击这里 进行网络咨询，我们会给您提供专业的服务。最后，预祝大家雅思考试能取得理想的成绩。